Thursday, May 28, 2009

American Association of Woodturners - Albuquerque NM

Visit my website

to get to know me and my artwork.

I’m frantically getting ready for the American Association of Woodturners’ symposium in Albuquerque, NM.

David and I leave on Tuesday June 24th, the symposium starts on Friday the 26th through Sundaythe 28th.

One of the things I am getting ready is the DVD of “Left Brain & Right Brain – Developing Signature Artwork”.

I’m also making some new pieces for the Instant Gallery.

You can find me at the symposium in the trade show, demonstrating at the Packard Woodworks booth. We’re hoping to have my new signature tools there for sale.

Hope to see y’all there!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy

    my names is Mark I am an on-site furniture repair guy. I need help in repairing a chair. one of the support rails between the font and back legs is broken and needs to be remanufactured. I do not only a lathe and was wondering if you knew anyone who could help me with this.
    contact me on :info@fmbespokerestoration.com
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you're thinking!